Full course group sessions - Four face to face sessions, with an additional skype refresher session close to your birthing day.
Private Sessions- Four face to face sessions in the comfort of your home, at a time that is flexible to fit around your lifestyle. The fifth refresher session can be conducted either in your home or via skype whichever works for you.
Group short course consist of two face to face sessions and a skype refresher closer to your birthing day.
The BCC HypnoBirthing course combines an understand of the physiological process – what it means to be a woman - together with self-hypnosis, and the ability to deeply relax and let go. When you birth in an atmosphere of calm relaxation free of fear, your body will release the loving hormone oxytocin, this together with endorphins will ensure a calm, relaxed, enjoyable birth.
I will teach you the rhythm and flow of your body as it journeys through labour, connecting your mind and your body together with your baby, giving you the confidence to birth the way nature intended you to do so. Your birthing partner will be empowered to be part of the birthing process to encourage you, to support you and to advocate for you. This birth belongs to you both, it is your birthing memory that will last a lifetime, it’s my job to make it a happy one.
- You will gain an understanding of how the birthing muscles work in perfect harmony as they were designed to do when your body is sufficiently relaxed and when you trust in yourself and the birthing process;
- You will learn how to achieve deep relaxation, using your natural birthing instincts for a calm, serene and comfortable birth;
- You'll learn how to release the fears and anxieties you may currently have about giving birth, and how to overcome previous traumatic births;
- HypnoBirthing also empowers your birthing partner, giving both parents the confidence, tools and knowledge to experience birth as nature intended;
- When you have your baby with Hypnobirthing, you will not be in a trance or a sleep. What you will experience is similar to the daydreaming;
- HypnoBirthing lets you discover and experience the joy and magic of birth;
- You and your partner will be empowered to remain in control whatever turn your birthing takes;
Private Sessions - £350
Group full course - £225
Group short course - £150
Refresher session £75 for couples who have taken HB classes with previous pregnancy.
If this does not work for you please contact us so we can work with you to develop sessions to meet your needs and budget.
HypnoBirthing 2019 Course Dates. For 2020
Courses are two consecutive Saturdays 9:30 am-3:30 pm. Venue is Elm Hall Drive Church - L18 1LF (just off Penny Lane).
January - 18th and 25th
February 1st and 8th
March - 21st and 28th
April - 18th and 25th
May - 16th and 23rd
June - 13th and 20th
July - 4th and 11th
August - 1st and 8th
September - 29th August and 5th Sepember
October - 10th and 17th
November - 7th and 14th
December 5th and 12th