We are really pleased to offer face to face indiviual sessions in your own home at a time to suit you. Group classes will be reinstated from Janaury 2022, in the meantime we have reduced the cost of the private individual course: see course details below.
We have produced a booklet that covers all you need to know to have a positive birth experience. For the cost of £5 we can email you the pdf document. This book is divided into sections covering:
Mind Body Connection - The Physiological Process- Rhythm and Flow of Labour- Special Circumstances - Remaining in Control including Consent to Care and BRAIN analogy - Breathing Exercises and Techniques for remaining Calm and Comfortable. You do not have to have taken our HB course to request your copy. If you would like a copy please contact me
Group sessions - Four face to face sessions, with an additional zoom refresher session close to your birthing day.
Private sessions- Four face to face sessions in the comfort of your home, at a time that is flexible to fit around your lifestyle. The fifth refresher session can be conducted either in your home or via zoom whichever works for you.
Skype/Zoom course - Four sessions through the online medium of Skype or Zoom at a time to suit your schedule. The content of the course will be the same as the face to face course. An additional refresher session will also be available close to your birthing day.
The BCC HypnoBirthing course combines an understand of the physiological process – what it means to be a woman - together with self-hypnosis, and the ability to deeply relax and let go. When you birth in an atmosphere of calm relaxation free of fear, your body will release the loving hormone oxytocin, this together with endorphins will ensure a calm, relaxed, enjoyable birth. I will teach you the rhythm and flow of your body as it journeys through labour, connecting your mind and your body together with your baby, giving you the confidence to birth the way nature intended you to do. Your birthing partner will be empowered to be part of the birthing process to encourage you, to support you and to advocate for you. This birth belongs to you both, it is your birthing memory that will last a lifetime, it’s my job to make it a happy one.
- You will gain an understanding of how the birthing muscles work in perfect harmony as they were designed to do when your body is sufficiently relaxed and when you trust in yourself and the birthing process;
- You will learn how to achieve deep relaxation, using your natural birthing instincts for a calm, serene and comfortable birth; You'll learn how to release the fears and anxieties you may currently have about giving birth, and how to overcome previous traumatic births;
- HypnoBirthing also empowers your birthing partner, giving both parents the confidence, tools and knowledge to experience birth as nature intended;
- When you have your baby with Hypnobirthing, you will not be in a trance or a sleep. What you will experience is similar to the daydreaming;
- HypnoBirthing supports you discover and experience the joy and magic of birth;
- You and your partner will be empowered to remain in control whatever turn your birthing takes
- If you want the best then come to the best - The original Hypnobirthing course in Merseyside 16 years expereince teaching Hypnobirthing, energising and empowering couples to a happy birth memory. You wil also benefit from my forty years experience as a midwife. I wil be there to offer support and evidenced based advice throughout your pregnancy.
Face to Face Private sessions - was £350 reduced to £275
Zoom Private sessions - £225 with a free optional refersher session close to your birthing day.
Face to Face group sessions To celebrate the return to face to face teaching in January we have a reduced the cost of the group course from £250 - £175
Face to Face HB refresher session £75 for couples who have taken HB classes with a previous pregnancy.
Zoom refresher session £50
If this does not work for you please contact us so we can work with you to develop sessions to meet your needs and budget.
HypnoBirthing Course Dates. For 2022
Face to Face courses are two consecutive Saturdays 9:30 am-4pm. Venue is Elm Hall Drive Church - L18 1LF (just off Penny Lane).
January Saturday 15th and 22nd
February Saturday 12th and 19th
March Saturday 12th and 19th
We also offer Antenatal decsision making session via telephone, zoom or face to face. Free 15 minute Consultation. This session will help you take control of your birth whatever the circumstances - you will have an empowering session with an experienced midwife, this will be followed up with evidenced based information and current research sent to you via email.
Zoom £55 per session.
Face to Face £75 per session
You do not need to be taking one of our courses to request this service.
Skype/Zoom - We also offer online postnatal care including a Post Birth Reflection via Skype/Zoom at £55 per 1 hour session. If you have taken our hypnobirthing or birth coaching course then the cost for postnatal care is reduced to £35 per session via Zoom
Postnatal Face to Face £75 per session - reduced to £55 for people who have taken our HB course
You do not need to have completed one of our courses to request a postnatal care or post birth reflection.