For the rest of this year we will be conducting our sessions via Zoom - see course details below.
We have produced a booklet that covers all you need to know to have a positive birth experience. For the cost of £5 we can email you the pdf document. This book is divided into sections covering:
Mind Body Connection - The Physiological Process- Rhythm and Flow of Labour- Special Circumstances - Remaining in Control including Consent to Care and BRAIN analogy - Breathing Exercises and Techniques for remaining Calm and Comfortable. You do not have to have taken our HB course to request your copy. If you would like a copy please contact me
Group sessions - Four face to face sessions, with an additional skype refresher session close to your birthing day.
Private sessions- Four face to face sessions in the comfort of your home, at a time that is flexible to fit around your lifestyle. The fifth refresher session can be conducted either in your home or via skype whichever works for you.
Skype/Zoom course - Four sessions through the online medium of Skype or Zoom at a time to suit your schedule. The content of the course will be the same as the face to face course. An additional refresher session will also be available close to your birthing day.
The BCC HypnoBirthing course combines an understand of the physiological process – what it means to be a woman - together with self-hypnosis, and the ability to deeply relax and let go. When you birth in an atmosphere of calm relaxation free of fear, your body will release the loving hormone oxytocin, this together with endorphins will ensure a calm, relaxed, enjoyable birth. I will teach you the rhythm and flow of your body as it journeys through labour, connecting your mind and your body together with your baby, giving you the confidence to birth the way nature intended you to do. Your birthing partner will be empowered to be part of the birthing process to encourage you, to support you and to advocate for you. This birth belongs to you both, it is your birthing memory that will last a lifetime, it’s my job to make it a happy one.
- You will gain an understanding of how the birthing muscles work in perfect harmony as they were designed to do when your body is sufficiently relaxed and when you trust in yourself and the birthing process;
- You will learn how to achieve deep relaxation, using your natural birthing instincts for a calm, serene and comfortable birth; You'll learn how to release the fears and anxieties you may currently have about giving birth, and how to overcome previous traumatic births;
- HypnoBirthing also empowers your birthing partner, giving both parents the confidence, tools and knowledge to experience birth as nature intended;
- When you have your baby with Hypnobirthing, you will not be in a trance or a sleep. What you will experience is similar to the daydreaming;
- HypnoBirthing supports you discover and experience the joy and magic of birth;
- You and your partner will be empowered to remain in control whatever turn your birthing takes;
- Included in the course is the benefit of my forty years experience as a midwife by offering support and advice throughout your pregnancy via email/telephone/text
Face to Face - Private sessions - £350
Face to Face - Group course - £250
Skype/Zoom Private sessions full course - £225 with a free optional refersher session close to your birthing day..
Skype or Zoom at £70 per single session or four sessions for £225 - this will also include continuous email support.
Zoom HB refresher session £75 for couples who have taken HB classes with previous pregnancy.
If this does not work for you please contact us so we can work with you to develop sessions to meet your needs and budget.
HypnoBirthing Course Dates. For 2021
Face to Face courses are two consecutive Saturdays 9:30 am-3:30 pm. Venue is Elm Hall Drive Church - L18 1LF (just off Penny Lane). Suspended until further notice
Zoom Courses are four consecutive weeks for around two hours per session
All coursers are on-line until further notice - please contact me with your requests.
We also offer Antenatal decsision making session via telephone or zoom. Free 15 minute Consultation. This session will help you take control of your birth whatever the circumstances - you will have an empowering session with an experienced midwife, this will be followed up with evidenced based information and current research sent to you via email.
investment - £55 per session. You do not need to be taking one of our courses to request this service.
Skype/Zoom - We also offer online postnatal care including a Post Birth Reflection via Skype/Zoom at £55 per 1 hour session. If you have taken our hypnobirthing or birth coaching course then the cost for postnatal care is reduced to £35 per session.
You do not need to have completed one of our courses to request a postnatal care or post birth reflection.
We are happy to discuss a package tailored to your needs or budget, just gives us a call.